Professional coaching for Asian cultural capability
Learn essential skills and business etiquette for trade in eastern Asia
Sell your business and yourself better with the aid of cultural capability professional coaching. Reduce the cost of dealing with unexpected and unexplained issues that use your time and money when entering a new international market for your business.
Our professional export coaches conduct a preliminary consultation to understand the goals and needs of your business. Then we assess your business’ current cultural capability for the market you are in (or wish to enter). Once we determine your current state, we work with your business and staff to help you do business like a local.
Our professional cultural awareness coaching package includes:
- Preliminary assessment of cultural capability & business goals
- Practice session for business meetings
- Customised learning tools
- Attendance at client events
- Advisory feedback in areas for potential improvement
- Weekly meetings & checkpoints
Who is professional coaching for?
Designed for business people who:
- want to ensure they are culturally sensitive to put their best foot forward.
- want to have a high standard of professionalism operating between two or more cultures
- want guidance on how to build trust and relationships with overseas clients.
Professional coaching to help you understand Indonesian, South Korean, Japanese and Middle East business culture
Put your best foot forward and develop strong business relationships in Eastern Asian countries and the Middle East.
Our aim as professional coaches is to help you develop and maintain a high standard of professionalism operating between two or more cultures. Learn how cultural differences can lead to lost opportunities and impact business interactions. Develop cultural capabilities to develop strong business relationships and maintain a successful export strategy with east Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
Receive business culture awareness training via professional 1:1 coaching, online courses or group workshops.